I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in Whom I trust."
Thanks for checking us out!
To register for in-person service, click the link below or if you prefer, join us online.
We take your safety seriously! Here’s what Beacon is doing to provide a safe worship experience for all who attend:
• We are limiting our attendance to 50% of our occupancy. In order to attend, please register at the link above.
• You will be asked to wear a mask until you are seated.
• If you need a mask, one will be provided for you.
• Chairs have been positioned based on social distancing guidelines.
• We ask that families sit together. All others will be socially distanced according to CDC regulations.
• Attendance is taken at each service.
• The auditorium, bathrooms, and lobby are disinfected after services.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
• We will celebrate the Lord's Supper using pre-packaged servings.
• To ensure a safe environment for everyone, your child’s temperature will be taken upon arrival at nursery, toddlers, and Bible classes. Children with visible signs of illness or a temperature in excess of 100° will need to remain in the care of their parents.
• We would love to have you join us in person but if you are showing any signs of illness we kindly ask you to observe the service online at the above link.
Beacon Baptist Church
Sunday School/Connect Groups